| Solar Cooker! If you have heard
of it but never used one, now is the time. By using
a solar cooker you will be saving on precious energy,
contributing your might to check pollution and using
the very natural energy that your ancestors belonging
to the early mankind, used.
Cooker is nothing but a hot box in which food can
be cooked just like it is done in a normal cooker.
It needs no gas, no power and nothing expensive.
But it has to be kept in the sun. This way right
from rice, one can cook vegetables, food grains,
milk dishes, biscuits, cakes, bread, fish, meat,
even idli, and biryani. The time taken to cook depends
upon the food to be cooked.
Solar cookers are available in different sizes of
600 X 600 X 175 mm (Four cooking pots) - costing
up to Rs.1400 and 500 X 500 X 160 mm (Three cooking
pots) - costing up to Rs.1100. They come in different
models. There is yet another model with an electrical
backup costing up to Rs.1700.
· No need of any gas, fuel, or oil except solar
· No leakages, blasts, and fires.
· No need of personal attention while cooking.
· Four items can be cooked at once.
· Can be used like a hot-pack box to keep the dishes
hot after cooking.
· Dishes will be as clean as they were before cooking.
· Available in different sizes and models.
For more details contact: Non-Conventional
Energy Development Corporationof A.P. Ltd.,5-8-207/2,
Piagah Complex, Nampally, Hyderabad - 500 001.
Phone: 320 3692.
Fax: 320 1666, Grams: NEDCAP