In today's routine mechanical life it is observed that
people tend to neglect their health and diet. In the
race to catch with fast pace of life we often resort
to fast junk food. Gone are the days when one would
have a relaxed nutritious, balanced meal. These changing
food patterns show their effects in the long run. BP,
Diabetes, Hypertension etc have become a common
problem among young and old. Here is wonder herb called
Asparagus, which is remedy to many of your problems.
It is general tonic beneficial for children and all
age group persons.
These are young green shoots highly nutritious and rich
in vitamins, fibres and minerals - A nutrient dense
food known from last 2500 years.
The salient features of Asparagus:
1. It has rich medicinal values with zero cholesterol.
2. It is antioxidant and arrests ageing process.
3. One of the richest sources of rutin, a drug that
strengthens capillary walls.
4. It has soothing effect especially in inflamed conditions
of mucous membranes.
5. Reduces oedema due to cardiac dropsy and chronic
gout. In gout, excretion of urates through urine causes
6. It acts as a mild laxative removing chronic constipation.
7. It is good appetiser and helps in removal of flatulency.
8. Reduces palpitation of heart and gives rest to the
9. Very useful during pregnancy and after delivery.
10. Helps in inducing sleep by reducing strain over
11. A low calorie food useful for diabetic patients.
12. Useful in Rheumatism.
Now the asparagus is available in ready to use soup
powder form. For availability of soup powder packets
and details please dial Mrs. Manisha Gore on
Phone 781 7828